The ideal candidate will form part of the NYPD Armed Protection Control room team. The candidate will be responsible for providing directives to Armed Response officers and give feedback to clients guards and supervisors. Great command of the english language both spoken and written will be an advantage. Canditate must have Extensive knowledge of LISTENER and ability to pull and decipher regular reports and notify relevant stakeholders.
Work hours: Rotating 12 hours shifts (06h00am – 18h00pm / 18h00pm – 06h00am)
- Full CCTV Operation and monitoring within control room
- Note and report any deviations to rules
- Input operational system status and information
- Logging incidents on system
- Dispatching of response vehicles
- Operate and monitor all CCTV cameras and video equipment
- Record all events and actions monitored from within the control room in the system and in the OB book
- Monitor incident circumstances and notify applicable law enforcement
- Keeping the control room clean
- Must be PSIRA registered
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have Guarding and Listener experience
- Fluent in English, extra languages would be beneficial
- Must have extensive knowledge of Listener
- Must be able to multi task
- Dispatch vehicles via 2-way radio and phone
- Must be able to deal with Client complaints
- Must be able to use own initiative
- Must have people’s Skills-Good public relations
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests.
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Sense of urgency
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail, with ability to note and report any deviations to the rule.
- Good adaptability in a team environment (be a team member).
- Process high concentration abilities for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to operate within a multi shift environment.
- High level of integrity and honesty.
- Must be willing to travel to Linden Johannesburg
- To start as soon as possible
Please Send your CV to:
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Job Expires: 02/03/2023
NB: This is a temporary vacancy with possibility of becoming permanent